- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LV does not take any responsibility for the genuineness or veracity of the information provided by any third party or other users of the Product/Services. While the Product endeavours to pre-screen and qualify users after an involved exercise, such screening or qualification is not error-free, exhaustive or warranted by it.
- Personal Information may include, but is not limited to Your name, Your address, Your telephone number, Your email address or contact information, Your date of birth or Your gender. We use Your information to carry out Our Services, process payments, communicate with You, update Our records and generally maintain Your transaction history with Us. We also use this information to improve the Product, prevent or detect fraud or abuses and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on Our behalf. To give You a greater insight into the type of Personal Information We collect, We have tried to classify the Personal Information We gather. Please note that this is not an inclusive list.
- Contact Information: We receive and store any information You enter on the Product or give Us in any other manner. You can choose not to provide certain information based on Your preferences. Your general contact information, including Your name, photograph, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, social media profiles, contacts, etc. maybe some of the information We collect.
- Technical Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with Us. This can be through any means, via e-mails, a visit to the Product or via telephonic communication, while completing surveys, feedback, cookies placed on Your device/browser, etc. We may also receive/store information about Your location, address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Product that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, Your web requests, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, click paths, feature usage and other such information and statistics including but not limited to the internet protocol address of Your device and Your transaction history. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide You with location based Services or for Services which are more personalized.
- Content and Actions : We receive and store any content that You add, upload, post, share, display, or stream to/through Our Product and/or while availing Our Services. For example, You may write messages (including drafts), create custom emojis, or upload and share posts, files, text, links, GIFs, emoji, photos, videos, documents, or other media through the Services. We collect information about Your use of and activities on the Services. This includes information on the other users You connect with, the group chats or communities You join, content moderation decisions You make, and other related actions.
- Sensitive Personal Information: shall mean and include any items that are enumerated in Rule 3 of Information Technology (Reasonable Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, particularly Your passwords.
- Other Data: Depending on Your engagement with Us, We may request You to provide Us with applicable information that We may require in order to render Our Service from time to time.
- USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect to:
- Deliver, protect and improve the Services and Your overall user experience.
- To link or combine user information with other Personal Information.
- To compare and verify information for accuracy and update our records.
- For moderating the content available on the Product.
- To meet our commitments to the users and provide more personalised Product and Services.
- Email, text, message, or otherwise contact You with information and updates about Us and the Services.
- To respond to Your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send You information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Analyse how You use the Services with tools such as Google Analytics and other tools to help us understand traffic patterns and improve the Services.
- To comply with our legal obligations and to report on our Product’s performances.
- We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for internal purposes. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for LV to disclose Your information, if so required, under applicable law.
- You acknowledge and agree that We use this information to provide the Services We offer. In order to do so, We may display and share certain information on our Product for public viewing.
- However, We do not collect any special category of Personal Information including details about Your race, religion, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union memberships, information nor do We collect any information about any criminal offences or convictions. Please note that by not providing Us with complete information or by restricting the information to be displayed, You might hamper Your access to the Product and Our Services.
- AUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES
- We may share Personal Information, including stored cookies (detailed in Paragraph 4) with entities that provide services to Us, including companies that provide web analytics, storage, email distribution and other services. The use of Personal Information by such companies is limited to the purpose of rendering the contracted services.
- Unaffiliated third parties are providers of avenues, content, functionality and services for Our web and social media sites. We do not control what and how these and other third parties collect Personal Information or how they use it. We do not control and are not responsible for the business practices of any third parties which employ sophisticated technologies such as cookies, web beacons and new and innovative tools, techniques and practices to collect, receive, process, buy and sell personal information. Please note here that certain of their activities can potentially be managed by users themselves, as for instance, through Internet browser and handheld app controls.
- Please note that some of the cookies used by the Product are set by Us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering Services on Our behalf.
- ACCESS TO USER INFORMATION
- You shall have the right, upon request, to access and review Your Personal Information provided to Us. You may decline to submit identifiable information through the Product, in which case You may not be allowed to access certain features / parts of the Product. If You are a registered user, You may update or correct Your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to Your account. Alternatively, if You believe that any of Your Personal Information held by Us is inaccurate, You may write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any information You provide to Us remains accurate and updated.
- DATA RETENTION
- We will only retain Your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes We collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of Your Personal Information, the purposes for which We process Your Personal Information and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- In some circumstances, We may anonymize Your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with You) for research or statistical purposes in which case We may use this information indefinitely without further notice to You.
- RIGHT TO UNSUBSCRIBE
- You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use the Product or a particular feature thereof (where such feature is available for opt-out). We may automatically use our available technology to retain Your preferences.
- PERSONS ALLOWED TO USE PRODUCT
Use of Product is available only to users who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You may use the Product only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect or store Personal Information of children unless permitted by law.
- NO IMPLIED WAIVER
- FOREIGN JURISDICTION
LV makes no representation that the content contained in or the Product itself is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India. If You use or access the Product from outside the Republic of India, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
LV strives to redress the concerns of users expeditiously. An aggrieved donor may report his/her concern to the grievance officer who shall redress the grievances within one month from date of receipt of such grievance.
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Jay Magdani
Address: Mumbai, India